Prime Minister Modi Inspecting Guard of Honour

Prime Minister Modi Inspecting Guard of Honour

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ex-Sgt. Raviteja Nandakuditi is no more !


With lot of grief it is to inform that  Sri. Raviteja Nandakuditi  Ex-Sgt. Elect Fit. Service No.709770-T has passed away in a road accident on the Nagpur- Hyderabad highway near village Kyasampally, Kamareddy on 4th January,2011. On behalf of  Ex.Airmen/SNCOs of Air Force I express my deep Condolences to the bereaved family members of late Sri.Raviteja. Friends and colleagues want to extend their condolences may call on his parents on phone number 040 27201161. 

5 comments:

ashok saini said...

i express my deep condolences to the bereaved family members of late sri Rraviteja ji,may God rest his devine soul in peace

TS RAO said...

Its shocking to know my friend's death news. Deeply depressed.

Sgt RK Singh said...

Sorry to hear that. May god give his family strength to bear the sorrow. May his soul rest in peace

Unknown said...

Dear Sirs,

I am an Ex- Air Force Personnel last rank held is CPL and discharged from AIR Force after completion of total service of 09 years 10 months on under section 15 (2) (g) (ii) "His service no longer required : Unsuitable for retention in the Air Force" and I have been paid my all kinds of dues including the Service Gratuity. In Disharge Book I have been mentioned Ex-Serviceman.
Now I want to know that Whether I am eligible to
(I) Take the benefit of age relaxation in civil service.
(ii) to take the civil service under the Ex-Serviceman Reservation quota with age relaation benefit.
To take the CSD facilities and Canteen Smarat Card.
Please guide and help me in this regard.

With regards to you all.

Ak Singh

balraj rathee said...

Aslo see judgment in CWP No. 17333/2014 Punjab & Haryana High Court dated 12/05/2016.

ON PUBLIC REQUEST THE PUNJAB AND HARYANA HIGH COURT JUDGEMENT IS POSTED AGAIN HERE

SALARY HIKE TO MPS, ONE RANK, ONE PENSION

SALARY HIKE TO MPS, ONE RANK, ONE PENSION
Letter to Hon'ble Prime Minister by Hon'ble M.P.

Page-2

Ex-Servicemen return Medals