Ministry of Defence27-August, 2012Pay and Pension Matters of PersonnelThe committee chaired by Cabinet Secretary is comprised of
- Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister;
- Defence Secretary; Secretary,
- Department of Expenditure; Secretary,
- Department of Ex- Servicemen`s Welfare and Secretary,
- Department of Personnel and Training.Consequent to change in charge of the then Secretary, Department of Expenditure to Department of Revenue, Secretary, Department of Revenue has also been co-opted as a Member of the Committee.Chief of Naval Staff & Chairman, Chiefs of the Staff Committee made a presentation to the Committee.The Committee further interacted with all the Service Chiefs (Chief of Naval Staff & Chairman, Chiefs of the Staff Committee; Chief of Air Staff and Chief of Army Staff).The recommendations of the Committee have been submitted to the Prime Minister.